3.21.2008

Peaceoffering

I'm glad this week is over. Here's a new piece for my untitled somewhat non-specific book.


edit: Some changes incoming...maybe, this is either complete or at 85-90%. I'll have to look at it again once I've printed it out to see what needs to change.

Minor changes, I toned down the cloudiness of the water and enhanced the darks around the floating head, I also muted the organ shapes behind it to make the eyes pop even more. I also cleaned up a few lines.... I have to remind myself not to work when I'm exhausted. I'm a lot more satisfied with this version. Thanks to Shawn on DA for the suggestion!

New:

1 comment:

Sam Bosma said...

Hey Ray, you ever consider making prints of some of this stuff? I'd be pretty interested if you ever got around to it.

This is supremely badass.