4.18.2008

Gah

I may be making a decent post in the next week or so but for now I have a slightly reworked piece-experiment. Real life/medical issues have slowed down my progress a bit, and the spring semester here at SVA is coming to a close so I'm trying to tie up loose ends, but the work is coming soon.


There's a lot of interesting and disturbing things going on as far as creatives and the copyright laws go on the internet lately. I just thought I should post this here. Book Publisher in China publishing copyright protected work without permission.

It'd be a good idea to read the article and check out the scanned pages of the images in the book to make sure your work wasn't taken as well. ESPECIALLY if you're a part of the LCS.

4 comments:

nu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nu said...

he will survive!

Laura Galbraith said...

congrats on the awesome new job!! :) i'm def going to be bragging about you at work tomorrow <3

i toldja you'd be famous...

Edwin Vazkez said...

TITS...