5.05.2009

Autumn Release -- Now slightly more recession friendly!


Autumn - the collected works of Ray Jones 2007-2009, 8x10 and 42 pages. --The book contains work from my "book project" -Peaceoffering, as well as the TBFL (to bury future lovers) series now simply known as Autumn.

I decided to publish my book through Blurb.com. The paperback is $22.95 not including shipping.

Order here.



I may come out with a small supplementary sketchbook-book with all my sketchbook work all the way back to undergrad soon, but I'm planning that right now.

2 comments:

Laura Galbraith said...

hey, i'm getting one :)! if i get one can you signnnnn ittttttt? i'll give it to van to get it to ya! :)

Kim Herbst said...

Ah how exciting! I'll definitely have to remember to buy one as soon as I earn some cash. This recession seems to be hitting me pretty hard too. Congrats!